10 tips for running a more ethical business
This blog post will be much shorter than usual. I’ve actually written a whole article on this on LinkedIn for a change. I’ll just leave a table of contents here for your information and hope you’ll want to find out more. You’ll learn about ethical marketers, courses, podcasts, apps, tools, and much more.
1. Follow ethical marketers and listen to ethical podcasts
2. State your prices – clearly
3. Ditch the upsell / downsell
4. Minimise personal data collection
5. Stop using FOMO (‘fear of missing out’)
6. Quote and cite – don’t breach copyright
7. Become more eco-friendly
8. Question your affiliate links
9. Work with ethical clients
10. Admit mistakes & keep learning
You can learn a lot more about each of the above actions in my LinkedIn article.
Let me know whether the tips were useful to you. Just leave your comments on my socials below. 😊